HOW AI VOICE CAN HELP THE DEAF COMMUNITY

 deaf person and YouTube


  


I really think any deaf person can do YouTube. A i come along way in technology TikTok introduce the a i voice in most video's. and even the editor app is caught on to a i voice. 

like capcut editor and other editor 

as I show you in the video below

 



I use another app called t2s to use in my video if there is any voice functions 

and you can download it here

in t2s there are many difference voices in different languages both female and male voices both online and offline

therefore you can choose the one that fits you best


it simple to use 


step one 

type your text into the app and then export in mp3 format to your device 






step two 

save the name of the file I always save them number so I know which number goes where but you can save them as text too



step three

check your file manager to see if it there 




step four 

go to your editor app and then go music and look for file it important to know which file you save it to 


and that take us to


step five 

import it to your correct sentence 

there are, time lap In every editor 




for the editor that use text to speech just like typing a sentence and convert to speech


it is that simple 


THIS IS DISABLED EXTRA SAYING WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP IT EXTRA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

,56

54

50