How to make your own qr code for free for TikTok

 





Special presentation video 

 You want a qr code generator that last you a lifetime 

If your answer is yes ๐Ÿ‘ well watch above to how I don't worry about QR code anymore and please understand me I don't look disabled I am disabled

That where I get the name from disabled extra 

One of the thing I like do is to make video weather for wedding birthday or just myself i also like to help others and you can help by subscribe to my YouTube channel disabled or buy this from clickbank or not

See I'm trying to help others disabled people like me isn't that awesome but on YouTube I'm not that lucky enough to get views so you can support the YouTube channel by  sub or buy this.                     ๐Ÿ‘‡ And remember whatever you do keep it extra 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

,56

54

50